Aims & Objectives
At Arka Foundation India, we have a number of aims and objectives that we believe help develop and reshape individuals and communities. These aims and objectives are backed by our commitment to our causes.
- Promote the cause of Education, Science, Literature, Culture and Tradition
- Bring unison in existing diversities for better human cooperation and harmony of living.
- Provide awareness, maintaining good health and overall well-being.
- Encourage indoor-outdoor sports, to maintain physical fitness, and improve in physical development and health.
- Help the vunerable with medicine, education and social support.
- To inspire and encourage everyone to experience spiritual freedom
- Promote a more positive attitude and enthusiasm about life, its purpose and meaningfulness.
- Teach, promote and practise the Intuitive Method to help achieve mental and physical well-being
“Peace begins to flourish in our minds and hearts when we start our day with acceptance.”
We support a Primary school at Gumachanahalli village in Mysore and provide funding, eduational and operational support. We organise medical camps, and provide educational utilities and essential facilities in village schools.
We support communities through teaching the Intuitive Method to help promote mindful living, mental and physical well-being.
We encourage classical and folk art forms, and help maintain traditional values and culture.
Health & Well-being
We encourage sustainable-living; bringing awareness about the use of organically grown vegetables, fruits and crops. We encourage a balance active lifestyle through sports, yoga, Intuitive meditation, mental, emotional and spiritual health support.